December 7–13, 2018 (No Monday Performance)
2018 Cast Audition Information
- Auditions are open to Bellevue Members, or those in the process of becoming members, 9th grade–adult.
- Read the Synopsis.
- Become familiar with the monologues for the characters.
- Submit a separate video for each character you are interested in. (Maximum of one minute per each video)
(Only one video per character accepted.)
- Some characters will have singing parts. If you have not sung a solo in a Bellevue Production in the last 2 years, submit a video of you singing either a verse and chorus of “How Great Is Our God” or a verse of “Amazing Grace.”
- Fill out the 2018 Cast Audition form.
- Auditions for “Extras” will be Wednesday, September 12, 2018 @ 8:00 p.m. in the Worship Center. Extra auditions are for Bellevue members or those in the process of becoming members. Choreographed dancing will be required by all.
Instructions for Uploading Videos
- Once you have submitted the Cast Audition Form below, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to upload your audition video(s).
- The deadline for all videos to be turned in will be 11:59 p.m. Sunday, August 19, 2018.
- Callbacks will be Tuesday, August 21, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m. in the Worship Center of the Appling Campus. You will be notified by email at the latest by noon on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 stating who the Production Team would like to see at callbacks.
Rehearsal and Performance Schedule
*Some rehearsals and performances have either changed or been added. Please look over carefully.*
- For the months of September, October and November, Cast rehearsals will be on Sunday afternoons, 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. beginning Sunday, September 9.
- There are two Singing/Choreography Weekends that are held with the Student Choirs. Sometime the Cast is asked to join these rehearsals. The dates are Friday, September 28 and Saturday, September 29; Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November. 10.
- Video Shoots and Photo Shoots of all main cast will take place and these will be mandatory for the main cast and extras. These shoots usually take place around the end of October–first of November.
- This year there will be a complete run through of the show on Saturday, December 1 (9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.) All Cast will be required to be at this rehearsal all day. We know that this is normally the day for the St Jude Marathon as well as other annual events and although we have been able to accommodate these in the past, we will not be able to do so this year. We will need all Cast at this rehearsal for the whole day.
Thursday, November 29 | 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, November 30 | 6.30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 1 | Full run through of the whole production – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 2 | 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Monday, December 3 | Full Dress Rehearsal of the Whole Production – 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 4 | NO REHEARSAL
Wednesday, December 5 | Full Dress Rehearsal of the Whole Production – 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Thursday, December 6 | Full Dress Rehearsal of the Whole Production 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
**All On-Set Rehearsal Times are subject to change.
Friday, December 7 | 7:00 pm
Saturday, December 8 | 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 9 | 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Monday, December 10 | NO PERFORMANCE
Tuesday, December 11 | 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12 | 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 13 | 7:00 p.m.
SINGING CHRISTMAS TREE KICK-OFF
Sunday, September 9 | 4:00-6:00 p.m. | Fellowship Hall
4th grade through college (age 22)
This is our first day of rehearsals for the Singing Christmas Tree. Students get together to learn about the drama story of the tree and also to listen to the music and start learning choreography for this year’s show that takes place in “Manger Bay.”
4th & 5th Grade Praise Team Auditions – Sunday, August 19 @ 4:00 pm in W228.
Pick up an audition packet at the Music Office. The packet includes a CD with required song clips and a commitment form to bring to the audition. Weekly rehearsals are on Sunday afternoons at 3:30 p.m.
SCT 45 (Singing Christmas Tree for 4th & 5th Grades) – Open to ALL 4th & 5th Graders. Weekly rehearsals are on Sunday afternoons @ 4:30 pm in W151. Kids will move to Gym C for the last half of the rehearsal. Dismissal from Gym C at 5:50 pm. Watch for info about our special Kickoff on September 9!